Sending money back home to India should be the highlight of your month. You should feel proud that you can support your family internationally! But all too often, transferring money back home is slow, arduous and frustrating.
At Remitbee Online Money Transfer, we want to change that. Here’s why our online money transfer services are the best way to send money to India online.
Fast and Convenient
We’re not as fast as the speed of light, but we’re pretty impressive! Here’s how the speed of an online money transfer compares:
- Online with Remitbee – a few hours.
- Via the bank – 24 hours up to a week.
- Via snail mail (Canada Post) – several weeks.
Sending your money to India online is far quicker… and you can do it from your own home. Or the office. Or even the bathroom.
Many online money transfer services require you to log in via a laptop or computer to send money. That’s quite convenient, but we’ve taken it a step further. By transferring money with a few taps from the Remitbee app, you really can send money wherever you are.
Whether you send money on your commute home, or take a few minutes before dinner, you don’t have to miss out on family moments any more to remit money to India.
Cheap and Accessible
Our exchange rate from CAD to INR is calculated every day and often it trumps the banks and many other online remit services! We recently wrote an article comparing our rates, so you can see for yourself.
We’re also accessible. Once you sign up, you can transfer money in just a few taps. No lengthy sign up processes or extra fees.
You can send your money to India for free when you select the My Wallet payment option for sums over CAD 500.
Fees will differ from one bank to the next, but in general they are more expensive than online transfer options. And when you look at the cost of sending your money as a cheque in a letter to India, not only do your family have a long time to wait before it arrives… but you need to pay CAD 2.99 at least, just to send a single piece of paper!
Safe and Secure
Finally, let’s talk about safety and security. Everyone should be very careful before they send money online to India. Put your trust in trustworthy websites and don’t fall for a scam.
Here’s how you know that Remitbee is a transfer service to be trusted:
- We’re open and honest with our fee structure and delivery times.
- We’re always chatting away with our customers on social media – we have nothing to hide!
- You can find reviews for our services on TrustPilot, an independent review website.
- All transactions are sent privately with 256-bit SSL encryption.
- We’re BBB Business Accredited, McAfee Secure and use Microsoft Azure.
- We offer a money back guarantee. If, for whatever reason, your money doesn’t make it to India, we’ll give you a full refund.
We hope we’ve convinced you that sending money online to India is the way forward, but however you decide to remit money back home, we are proud of you.
Check out the Remitbee app for yourself to find out how we can make sending money convenient, quick, easy and safe for you.